Full Stack Engineer
We’re now seed funded and excited to grow our team. Join us!
As a full stack tech lead you work closely with the product team to design and build the features and systems that power Chava.
A majority of your time is spent building features/systems. This also means you will...
- Work closely with the product team to convert product ideas into complete implementable features
- Own the engineering design and implementation of those features along with supporting services, tools and tests
- Implement those designs with high quality code that is maintainable, readable, scalable, performant, adheres to coding standards and document it appropriately
Overall we’re looking for a generalist engineer that can build things well, can pick up a tech stack quickly. Our ideal candidate is/has...
- A strong team player
- A very strong sense of craftsmanship for user experience, engineering design and code quality
- Experience ruthlessly acting to remove inefficiency in workflows
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Very proficient in 2+ programming languages (1 should be static/strongly typed)
- Strong understanding of OOP, MVC, REST
- Competent with Linux and command line automation
- Can systematically design and implement unit, integration and automated tests
- Proficient at debugging
*Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with Node, TypeScript, React+Native, Swift/Java
- Experience with Heroku or any popular IaaS provider (i.e. AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) and have done any DevOps for it
- Experience with any NoSQL data stores (i.e. Redis/MongoDB/etc.)